Take part in OE-A’s networking event and seminar while paying a visit to Printable Electronics 2016
From 27-29 January Printable Electronics 2016 takes place in Tokyo (Big Sight), Japan. This exhibition and conference provides its participants with an overview of the next generation devices, such as fine printing technology as well as flexible and conductive materials. Here advanced technologies, trends, and applications are presented and discussed to a broad, international audience.
OE-A makes use of this opportunity and offers its members an attractive program in line with the Printable Electronics event.
Joint OE-A & JAPERA networking event
On Thursday, 28 January in the evening, OE-A and JAPERA (Japan Advanced Printed Electronics Technology Research Association) are organizing a networking event for all of its members. This is a unique opportunity for you to meet renowned leaders of the Japanese industry.
OE-A seminar on Organic and Printed Electronics Applications & joint booth
On Friday, 29 January the OE-A will hold its seminar “Organic and Printed Electronics Applications” at Printable Electronics 2016. From 13:00 - 16:00h, various experts will present actual developments in materials, equipment, production and applications in the field of this state-of-the-art technology. This also includes a further elaboration on the OE-A Roadmap.
- Andrea Glawe, Regional Sales Director Asia-Pacific, KROENERT
- Naoki Rikita, Technical Director in MMC RYOTEC by Mitsubishi Materials
- Dr.Thomas Bickl, Vice President Sales & Product Development Helitatek
- Dr. Kenji Shinozaki, Asian Business Development NovaCentrix
- Dr. Manabu Yoshida, Teamleader Printed Electronics Devices AIST
- Thomas Kohlbusch, Coatema Coating Machinery GmbH
- Dr. Neil Chilton, Printed Electronics Ltd.
You can also visit the joint OE-A & JAPERA booth, where you can meet various experts of the organic and printed electronics industry.
Have a look at the complete seminar program.
OE-A Exhibitors (more to be confirmed)
- Sumitomo Chemical
- Coatema Coating Machinery
- Printed Electronics Limited
Download the complete exhibitors list of Printable Electronics 2016
For more information, please contact email@example.com