Submit your abstracts for the LOPEC 2016 Conference by October 13, 2016.
Present your new research results, business models, developments, or products in the field of printed electronics at the LOPEC Conference - the world's leading communication platform for Organic and Printed Electronics - March 28-30, 2017 in Munich, Germany.
About LOPEC Conference
Industry and academia from across the globe come together to discuss the latest research findings, as well as the challenges facing businesses. It is the ideal place for the transfer of valuable knowledge. LOPEC highlights current trends, presents innovative products, points to market opportunities for industry, and promotes the development of new materials, manufacturing processes and applications.
The presentations at the conference are tailored to the various interests of participants:
- The Business Conference focuses primarily on business strategies, market analyses, and business models.
- The Technical Conference is geared towards industry and applications, as well as promotes the ongoing development of products and business sectors.
- The Scientific Conference is the forum where scientists can discuss the latest concepts and results of their research.
In addition to oral presentations, all these conference modules will be hosting a Poster Session. The posters presented at LOPEC will be accessible to all exhibition and conference participants.
All approved speakers from industry or research qualify for the discounted academic ticket rate for 2-day or 3-day ticket.
Important LOPEC Conference dates:
- Call for Papers – September 1, 2016
- Submission of abstracts – October 13, 2016
- Acceptance notification – December 8, 2016
- Presentations – March 28-30, 2017
Submit your abstract now!
For more information, please visit www.lopec.com/conference or contact firstname.lastname@example.org