Attend OE-A’s seminar at ISPO in Munich, Germany on February 07.
On February 05-08, 2017 the ISPO – the world’s leading sporting goods fair – takes place at Messe München in Munich, Germany.
ISPO ACADEMY Conference
On Monday, February 6, Mr Wolfgang Mildner, CEO & Founder MSWtech and General Chair LOPEC, will present the session "The Future of Sports and Electronics – thin, flexible, easy to integrate and wearable".
The program is as follows:
- Wearable Applications require new forms and shapes of electronics
- Printed electronics deliver the Building Blocks for wearable electronics
- Examples for state of the art applications and future opportunities from leading organizations
- Printed electronics Roadmap for Wearable applications
LOPEC in Munich is the leading event for printed electronics conference and exhibition
- Seminar: The Future of Sports and Electronics – thin, flexible, easy to integrate and wearable
- Date: Monday, February 6, 2017 (Industry Day)
- Time: 14:45 – 15:15h
- Location: Conference Arena, Entrance East
On Tuesday, February 07 the OE-A organizes the seminar "Printed Electronics in Textiles: Interactive, Flexible, Smart", as part of the ISPO Textrends Conferences. From 13:00-14:00h the OE-A and OE-A members will discuss the various application possibilities of organic and printed electronics in textiles. This technology can make textiles – and thus also sports clothing – smarter, more interactive and flexible. Printed electronics provides the textile industry with new inspiration and enables the development of new products that were first unthinkable.
The program is as follows:
- Introduction to Printed Electronics – Dr. Klaus Hecker, OE-A
- Digital Disruption in Sports – Jaap Lombaers, Holst Centre
- Organic and Printed Electronics: Technologies, Materials, Opportunities, and Challenges – Dr. Stephan Kirchmeyer, COPT.Center
- Enabling Wearable Sensing and Autonomous Systems – Dr. Giovanni Nissato, CSEM
- Seminar: Printed Electronics in Textiles: Interactive, Flexible, Smart
- Date: Tuesday, February 07, 2017
- Time: 13:00-14:00h
- Location: Hall B5.338, next to "ISPO Brand New Village"
For more information, have a look at the session overview or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Every year, more than 2,600 international exhibitors present their latest products from the segments of Outdoor, Ski, Action, Performance Sports, Textrends, Health & Fitness and Sourcing at ISPO MUNICH to over 80,000 visitors from 110 countries. As the only multi-segment trade show the event also offers its participants an opportunity to discover discipline-overlapping synergy and cross-selling potential, as well as recognize new segments and trends in advance. Thanks to close cooperation with the industry ISPO can identify market requirements and offers international sports business professionals the best possible presentation and networking platform. More about ISPO