On March 28 (co-located with LOPEC 2017) the OE-A Working Group Education offers lectures on lab safety, printing methods, as well as fundamentals of supercapacitors and their characterization.
The OE-A Working Group Education organizes a hands-on workshop for students to actively gain lab experience of printing and characterizing organic electronic devices using supercapacitors as example. This workshop is addressed to any students who are interested in the field of Organic Electronics and may not have access to printing labs or characterization tools.
The workshop program will include, amongst others, lectures on lab safety, printing methods, as well as fundamentals of supercapacitors and their characterization. During lab time, students will learn the basics of printing and curing various functional layers, as well as characterize their printed supercapacitors.
Refreshments and snacks will be provided.
Details at a glance:
- Date: March 28, 2017, co-located with LOPEC
- Venue: Munich University of Applied Sciences
- Attendance is free of charge for students (proof must be provided). Number of attendees limited to 15.
Please register with Prof. Dr. Ulrich Moosheimer by March 10, 2017.
The OE-A Working Group Education would like to thank the sponsors of this workshop:
- DuPont Tejin Films
- C3 Prozess- und Analysetechnik
- Coatema Coating Machinery
- Munich University of Applied Sciences
- MDMI - Münchner Druck- und Medien-Ingenieure e.V.
- Tampere University of Technology
- Prof. Jan Bernards, Fontys University of Applied Sciences
- Prof. Ulrich Moosheimer, Munich University of Applied Sciences
- Jari Keskinen, Tampere University of Technology
- Melinda Hartwig, Chemnitz University of Technology
For more information, please contact email@example.com