LOPEC 2018 - Call for papers
06.09.2018 | id:650506
Present your current business models, innovative developments or research results at the LOPEC Conference 2019 – the world’s leading communication platform for organic and printed electronics - March 19-21, 2019 in Munich, Germany.
The LOPEC Conference highlights current trends, presents innovative products, points to market opportunities for the industry, and promotes the development of new materials, manufacturing processes and applications.
Industry and academia from across the globe come together to discuss the latest research findings, as well as the challenges and opportunities that businesses are facing. It is the ideal place for the exchange of valuable knowledge.
Dr. Jeremy Burroughes, CTO of Cambridge Display Technology and Chairman of the OE-A Board, also emphasizes the importance of the conference: “The Conference itself is a strong gathering, a lot of people showing their new technologies or new ideas and it opens up the opportunity to create new synergies between different groups around the world.”
Plan your presentation for the conference module that best fits your interest:
• The Business Conference focuses primarily on business strategies, market analyses, and business models.
• The Technical Conference is geared towards industry and applications and promotes the ongoing development of products and business sectors.
• The Scientific Conference is the forum where scientists can discuss the latest concepts and results of their research.
In addition to oral presentations, all these conference modules will be hosting a Poster Session accessible to all exhibition and conference participants.
We invite you to actively contribute to the LOPEC Conference.
The deadline for abstract submission is October 19, 2018
All approved speakers from industry or research will be eligible to purchase a reduced-price ticket. Participation as a presenter or poster presenter requires a valid conference ticket.
Important LOPEC Conference dates:
• Call for Papers – September 4, 2018
• Submission of abstracts – October 19, 2018
• Acceptance notification – December 13, 2018
• Presentations – March 19-21, 2019
Please also consider the opportunity to speak at the Start-up Forum—the corresponding conditions and deadlines can be found at www.lopec.com/startup.
Source of the image : Messe München