Organic Electronics EnergyThe OE-A (Organic and Printed Electronics Association) established the Working Group Organic Electronics Energy (OEE) to bring together the leaders in organic photovoltaics (OPV). The group is comprised of OPV manufacturers as well as equipment suppliers and leading research institutions. The OEE group was started with the support of OE-A members Armor, Belectric OPV, CEA Liten, CSEM, Eight19, Heliatek, DisaSolar, Holst Centre, Mekoprint, and VTT. Currently the group is working on a White Paper on Organic Electronics Energy, the OE-A Roadmap and testing guidelines for OPV.
A Green World powered by Organic Electronics Energy – Everywhere.
Promoting the awareness of Organic Electronics Energy (OEE) to the market, end-users and stakeholders such as key public and private opinion leaders.
- Promote the exchange of information
- Bundle the interests of all companies and institutes involved
- Participate in standard-setting for this new technology
- Inform the public as well as policymakers on the advantages of generating energy using organic technologies
The Working Group OEE meets regularly along the European OE-A Working Group Meetings. Please find the dates for 2015 here. The next meeting will be held on
- November 3/4, 2015 during the OE-A Working Group Meeting in Limoges, France
If you are interested in joining the OEE group, please contact Dr. Constanze Ranfeld OE-A, firstname.lastname@example.org
Source of the image: Heliatek GmbH