OE-A part of electronica virtual 2020
Online OE-A seminar took place on November 11, 2020.
On November 9-12 the world’s leading trade fair and conference for electronics takes place digitally. Due to the current restrictions in the world a different format has been put in place. Nevertheless, OE-A will still represent the flexible, organic and printed electronics industry.
OE-A’s seminar ‘Future Trends of Mobility’ will focus on recent and future developments and applications of organic, flexible and printed electronics in the automotive industry. Renown experts will share insights on embedded touch sensors for human-machine interfaces, integration of curved displays into large surfaces as well as battery management solutions for electric vehicles.
Furthermore, the digital OE-A / LOPEC booth will inform you about our association, our members as well as our annual flagship event.
- Date: Wednesday, November 11, 2020
- Time: 15.00 – 16.00 (CET)
- Introduction to Flexible and Printed Electronics
Jan Krausmann, Project Manager, OE-A
- Innovative HMI surfaces with embedded touch sensors on decorated panels
Dr. Wolfgang Clemens, Head of Product Management, PolyIC
- OLCD enables smart, curved surfaces throughout the automotive interior
Chuck Milligan, CEO, FlexEnable
- Printed Electronics Solutions For Battery Management
Thierry Goniva, Head of Accelerator, IEE
- LOPEC 2021
Wolfgang Mildner, General Chair LOPEC